About the Chapter
The goals of the Ohio Chapter of the Supervised Visitation Network are to
- provide a forum for communication among its members concerning issues pertaining to the delivery of supervised visitation and exchange services,
- provide continuing education and technical assistance to its members,
- educate the public, other professionals and policy makers about supervised visitation, and
- provide any other services and information as may be appropriate.
1. To provide quarterly meetings via telephone conferencing or in a central location in Ohio.
2. To provide a time during each meeting for providers to interact, network and gather information about other programs.
3. To provide at least one continuing education training per calendar year.
4. To provide on-going technical assistance with program development to existing and new programs through direct contact with established programs.
6. To provide at least one educational and informative meeting about supervised visitation services per year to the public, other professionals and/or policy makers.
What's Going On
The Ohio Chapter holds 3 conference call meetings (January, April, July) and 1 all day training opportunity (October) each year.
Please contact a chapter officer for additional information.
2015 Schedule of Meetings
January 27.2015, 10:00 am Conference Call
April 28, 2015, 10:00 am Conference Call
July 28, 2015, 10:00 am Conference Call
October 27, 2015, 10:00 am - All day training (location to be determined)
2016 Schedule of Meetings
January 26, 2016. 10:00 am Conference Call
April 26, 2016, 10:00 am Conference Call
July 26, 2016. 10:00 am Conference Call
October 25, 2016, All day training (location to be determined)
Some more news
Chair - Barbara Stamper,LSW, firstname.lastname@example.org 937-572-6163
Vice Chair - Peggy Seboldt,LISW, Erma's House, Dayton, Ohio, pseboldt@sbcglobal
Treasurer - Carole Bopp, Hope House Visitation Center, Inc., Youngstown, Ohio, 330-788-8882; email@example.com
Secretary - Jessi McGahan, The Buckeye Ranch Visitation and Exchange Program, Columbus, Ohio, 614-384-7756; Jessi.McGahan@buckeyeranch.org