About the Chapter
Our vision is to provide Colorado's children and their families with a safe, comprehensive and impartial supervised visitation experience staffed with qualified personnel.
The mission of the Supervised Visitation Network – Colorado Chapter is to develop and maintain a statewide network of supervised visitation and exchange professionals and agencies in order to promote training, communication and quality assurance for supervised visitation and exchange services throughout Colorado.
The Colorado Network's core values include respect, integrity, ethical behavior and excellence in service.
- We believe that the primary purpose is the protection of children.
- We value the relationships between children and their families.
- We believe all children deserve a safe and friendly environment.
- We believe that service providers should be qualified through education and training.
- We believe that providers should maintain objectivity, act professionally, and abide by confidentiality standards.
- We believe that providers should acknowledge when an issue is beyond their expertise.
- We believe children and families deserve the best care and services that providers can offer.
What's Going On
The next quarterly meeting of SVN - Colorado networking group is scheduled for Friday, April 21, 2017 at Karlis Family Center, 1777 Kipling Street in Lakewood.
We encourage all SVN members in Colorado to attend these meetings for news, updates, network information, training opportunities, and important discussion relevant to the services we provide.
Make plans to attend an SVN training event near you, a listing of which can be found from the SVN home page.
The next meeting of the SVN Colorado networking group is scheduled for Friday, April 21, 2017 at the Karlis Family Center, 1777 Kipling Street in Lakewood.
Some more news
For more information about SVN or the Colorado networking group, please contact Phillip Hendrix at firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign up, log in as a member on the SVN website, click on the Members' only tab, and then Networking Groups.