Special SVN Regional Conference New Orleans
Challenges and Solutions, Difficult Issues for SV Providers
As providers of supervised visitation, we see families in crisis every day and must work diligently to insure safety for all participants. Many of the problems we encounter are unique to our field and opportunities to network with other providers dealing with the same issues are rare. SVN has developed this interactive and thought provoking group of workshops to help participants prepare for, and address, these potential situations.
July 30-31, 2013
A limited number of rooms are available for $101/night at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans, make a reservation HERE
Family Justice Center
701 Loyola Ave
New Orleans, LA 70113
SVN, Supervised Visitation Network, is an international membership organization of professionals who provide supervised visitation and access services to families.
SVN was Founded in 1991 to provide opportunities for networking, sharing of information, and training for agencies and individuals who are interested in assuring that children can have safe, conflict-free access to parents with whom they do not reside.
Providing resources for members and families in need of supervised visitation services.For more info about joining SVN Click Here
Some of our organizational goals include:
- To provide professional forums for networking and sharing of information about supervised child access services.
- To develop and disseminate standards for practice of supervised visitation and exchange services.
- To maintain a directory of supervised visitation and exchange providers.
- To collect and make available research relevant to safe child access services.
- To gather and disseminate training and program materials for child access providers.
- To provide public education regarding the role and importance of supervised child access programs in the continuum of services for families.
- To assist parents in locating and utilizing appropriate services.